Minnie Riperton | Inside My Love
Sample for “Lyrics To Go” by A Tribe Called Quest, “Get On Down” by Kenny Dope” and “Street Life” by Tragedy Khadafi … among many others
(another 0-3 note text post.)
- movie trilogies are rarely an overall good thing.
- why the fuck are wind chimes still a thing?
- “i’ll do it tomorrow.”
- house shoes, you know them cali slippers that look like soft loafers? yeah well i just bought a pair the other day and i’ve come to the conclusion that they are the best thing your feet can ever have the pleasure of being paired with. it’s like enveloping them in love and comfort and security, like i’m prince akeem walking on 5 layers of rose petals around the house. ok i’m done abt house shoes.
- i’ve never gone from “yes! i have a job!” to “fuck this place and everything abt it i’m gtfoh and when i do i’m going out with a bang.” so fast.
- i’m bout to watch perks of being a wallflower i’ve been on a non-stop drug/murder/gangster kick for like a solid 2 months. i need some suburban teen drama in my life.
- that’s it i guess.
selena in her boutique